What's new

A great place to shop for fragrances

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
While in Germany I visited my old home town Frankfurt am Main. I had some things on my list, and one was to stop at one of the oldest perfume stores in town. If you ever go to Frankfurt, you must stop by!

This company, Albrecht Parfuemerie, was founded in 1732 (!!).
They are located in the Grossen Bockenheimer Strasse (aka Fressgass)37-39 and in the shopping passage of Goethestrasse 27, 60313 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +4969281653
www.parfuemerie-albrecht.de
e-mail: [email protected]

Well, the selection was the largest one could imagine. Every fragrance company I ever heard of was there represented in the store. On their site they have a listing, but it is not complete, like Knize is missing - and they had four different Knize fragrances there (ten, sec, forest and two).

They also sell worldwide, so give them a call or send an e-mail. I think the pricing was ok as well. I bought a bottle of Knize Sec and it came to $95 (Euro is low right now). I believe the VAT is 19%, so this would be taken off from the price if they send it to here.

I have no connection with this store, just a very satisfied customer.

Thanks Rudy and your advise and the cologne and other stuff that I have bought from you is always among my favorites, especially the Pent. Opus

Top Bottom