What's new

a good mint fragance?

I want a good mint fragance,but not in herbal way,i want mint like bubblegum,toothpaste........... any option niche or designer?

thanks

Wow. That's the complete opposite direction I thought the thread was going to go when I clicked. Most say they hate the in-your-face mint and want a more herbal note. Hope you find something you like!

Creed's Selection Verte has a nice, minty greenness to it. The other one I like is C&S's Oxford & Cambridge -- a great, minty lavender.

Good luck!

How about Roadstar? What you are looking for seems to be just what I didn't like about it. I know that's not a very good recommendation, but it might be worth a try.

peppermint oil? cheap and the most potent mint you can get...not sure about longevity though since I've never tried to wear it. The sillage is insane though

YSL Live Jazz
Cartier Pasha de Cartier
Cartier Roadster de Cartier
Armani Code Sport
Sander by Jil Sander

I own all 5 and they are all equally great IMHO

I'm not a lover of over-the-top mint in a fragrance, but even I find the mint note very well integrated and refreshing in YSL Live Jazz

As others have already stated, Creed Selection Verte. My go-to scent during the summer and especially refreshing during the recent heat waves here in the Mid Atlantic.

+1 to Lush's Dirty. Also, I sense quite a bit of mint in Viktor and Rolf's Antidote, but it is by no means the main note.

thanks Gents for the info. i know that people like more the herbal way in the mint,but well i prefer this "modern" touch.
About Creed Selection Verte like a lot but his longevity is a joke ....10 minutes, 30 minutes? great fragance but spent 220 euros for a flacon and smell end in 30 minutes ,no work for me.

* Heley Mint,the same poor longevvity,but yes not is herbal.
*Demeter's Mint Julep (very curious about this)

thanks again.

Top Bottom