What's new

FS A few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to thin the herd...

This Rudy Vey brush is the "Chief" handle with a Shavemac 2 band silver tip knot. The knot is 24.5mm at exit and a 49mm loft (approximately 110mm overall). The handle is the Dark Knight material which has an iridescent look to it depending on the light with shades of black and silver and subtle sparkles that make it shine. The Shavemac 2 band silver tip knot is my favorite knot and needs no introduction. Good backbone but also soft to the touch (sorry, I do not have the brush lingo down like some B&B members). I don't know if it has ever shed a single hair. A truly great brush. I am offering this amazing brush for $80 delivered CONUS (about half of what I paid earlier this year).

IMG_3322.jpeg

Next up is my first DE razor, the Edwin Jagger de89 with the Black Chrome 3D Laser Handle. I used this maybe a dozen times. It is in like new condition. Sorry, I do not have the original packaging. The grip feels great in the hand and it is a terrific shaver. Asking $35 delivered CONUS. It goes for $58 on the big retail internet site.

IMG_3323.jpeg

The following 1965 K3 Flare Tip Super Speed is also in like new condition. The doors and overall finish on this razor is perfect I dare say. The twist to open works like the day it was made. Did I mention it is a great shaver as well? Asking $40 delivered CONUS.

IMG_3325.jpeg

Last up is this beautiful 24k re-plated gold Gillette NEW Short Comb with Common Bar handle. As you can see, it was re-plated in April of this year. I have used this only a dozen times when traveling (it makes a great travel razor). It shaves as good as it looks. It is a beautiful razor in perfect condition. Asking $50 delivered CONUS (cost me $80 just a few months back).

IMG_3327.jpeg

To the buyer of the Edwin Jagger de89 I will throw in a very lightly used tub of Proraso white shaving soap. Used maybe a half dozen times. I will also throw in a pack of blades in each purchase.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

How much does Back Roads charge to re-plate a new in 24K?

Thanks,

Rusty
I really do not know as I bought this one off of another site (etsy) already finished. I figured it was easier to just buy a finished product than to buy one, ship it off and re-plate.

Flare tip SOLD!

Edwin Jagger still available and in like new condition. A great value for a beautiful razor.

Does anyone know why BST forum
All of a sudden has no option to
Open a new thread, I wanted to open
A thread "WTB" GILLETTE NEW SC

Does anyone know why BST forum
All of a sudden has no option to
Open a new thread, I wanted to open
A thread "WTB" GILLETTE NEW SC

Because you opened up a thread in BST less than 15 days ago...only one thread allowed
every 15 days...or is it 14? If you want unfettered access become a contributor (of$)

Price drop on the Edwin Jagger de89 to $30 shipped CONUS. I will also include a thrice used Stirling Baker Street tub of soap. This is in addition to the barely used tup of Proraso white soap. This is a great deal!!

Ok, final price drop to $25 with the Stirling and Proraso soaps. Current price of this razor new on Ama-retail site is $64.77. These two soaps alone are worth close to $25. This is a like new razor that I would like someone to enjoy.

If not sold this weekend I will PIF, so either way I hope to make someone happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom