What's new

9Request for a like button

I'm mostly amazed that you don't dislike me! I polarize myself sometimes! Punctuation don't bug me much, as I am dyslexic, slightly, all punctuation is kinda an afterthought.
Yeah I agree my a.d.d. an a.d.h.d. sort of does the same thing to me, I just don’t see it as important, I just try and get it all out before I see the proverbial brid and get distracted

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah I agree my a.d.d. an a.d.h.d. sort of does the same thing to me, I just don’t see it as important, I just try and get it all out before I see the proverbial brid and get distracted
It's people like us that give everyone else a purpose. ADD & ADHD helped me as a floor nurse way more than it ever hurt me. Didn't always help my charting, I suppose...

It's people like us that give everyone else a purpose. ADD & ADHD helped me as a floor nurse way more than it ever hurt me. Didn't always help my charting, I suppose...
Same I worked in a warehouse on the dock loading and unloading trucks once the stress kicked i was off but my paper work was in the poo but

Only reason why I crave for a Like button on occasions is out of habit from other social media. It's certainly not because I'm too lazy to type a sentence... nope.

OK, maybe a little. Both typing and thinking is hard!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Only reason why I crave for a Like button on occasions is out of habit from other social media. It's certainly not because I'm too lazy to type a sentence... nope.

OK, maybe a little. Both typing and thinking is hard!
As Barbie once said, "math is hard."

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
We have always had a "like" button, but it is a bit more complicated than clicking one button.

First, you type "+"

Then, you type "1"

Then, you click "post reply".

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
plus.1.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I dont want people to like my posts.....Wait a minute....That's already been achieved!!!!🤣

Top Bottom