What's new

30% off most soaps/creams at Connaught

Thanks also for the heads up! Just bought some Lea sticks and Proraso White at a really great price.

But it looks like this is Brexit rearing its head. Banner on the site reads ‘Special CLEARANCE sale’ on EU made soaps/creams/aftershaves!

Thanks also for the heads up! Just bought some Lea sticks and Proraso White at a really great price.

But it looks like this is Brexit rearing its head. Banner on the site reads ‘Special CLEARANCE sale’ on EU made soaps/creams/aftershaves!

Yes, from what I understand there will be problems for importing cosmetic products from Europe. Further certifications will be needed.

Just started another thread about this without spotting this one, they current have Cella and Proraso products at 50% off!

No free shipping, either, which they used to offer on larger orders.

I bought Mitchell's Wool Fat with the ceramic bowl from them a few years ago with a bunch of other things and the price was right because of the shipping. Even though Spain's GiftsandCare.com had high shipping (around the price of Connaught's now), the prices were right on a host of things, especially aftershaves when they could still send them to the USA.

I wonder why Ebay sellers from India can manage to send aftershaves to the USA and the rest of the world can't unless they have a special arrangement like Selfridges and Harrod's department stores in the UK. If only they would stock Floids, Trumpers, and a bunch of others!

Top Bottom