What's new

FS 200 Blade Sample Packs - DE - Good Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 7 sample packs available with 200 DE Blades each. All blades are sealed in their original tucks.

These will be sold for $24 each shipped to the conus. $40 shipped for two packs. $55 shipped for 3 packs. Want more than 3 packs? PM me and we will work out a bundle price that is agreeable to you.

Bonus: The first person to order more than one pack gets this nearly full 100 pack of Personna Lab Blues included free! I did not count the blades inside, but there has to be more than 90 blades left. Probably more!

Each Sample Pack includes the following:
50 Wizamet Super Iridium
30 Perma Sharp
20 Voskhod
10 Gillette Silver Blue (GSB)
5 Shanghai Gillette Wilkinson Sword
5 Lord Cool
10 Tiger Platinum
10 BIC Chrome
30 Polsilver Extra Stainless. (These are the controversial Polsilver blades that say only "Extra Stainless" on the blade. I think they shave fine.)

Plus 30 grab-bag blades from a bunch of random tucks added to each bag randomly. Thats double random! :)

200 total blades! Let my chronic over-buying of blades benefit you! Try out some stuff you havent used, or get some blades you already like!

Here are all the sample packs:

2023-06-20 16.35.01-1.jpg

Here are the main groups of blades in each bag. So each bag gets all of these:

2023-06-20 16.19.51-1.jpg

This is the grab-bag group. Each bag gets 30 blades (sealed in their tucks) randomly picked from this batch:

2023-06-20 16.12.28-1.jpg

This is the slightly used box of Personna Lab Blues that will go free to the first person that buys more than one sampler pack!:

2023-06-20 16.21.27.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom