What's new

FS 2 MUHLE STF 25mm BRUSHES

Greetings,

Today I am offering 2 exceptionally beautiful Muhle 25mm STF brushes. Both brushes have been used a few times by me. The Muhle STF brush lives up to its legendary expectations—2 beautiful brushes. Prices include shipping. CONUS preferred, but will consider offers outside the continental US if buyer agrees to pay increased shipping difference. PayPal G&S please.

IMG_7317.jpeg

IMG_7319.jpeg

Graydog w/Rudy Vey installed Muhle 25mm STF $55: Never thought I would sell this brush. Bought just before buying a Wald A1. Used a few times, but not since the Wald A1 arrived.

IMG_7320.jpeg
APShaveCo Muhle 25mm STF $55: Love the beautiful copper handle. Looks great with a Captain’s Choice Copper bowl or copper/bronze razor. Bought at same time as the Graydog brush, used a few times but not since receiving the Wald A1.

Please feel free to ask any questions. PM for sales inquiries.

Thank you B&B!!

Poor buyer initiative. First come first serve. We’re not talking 10 minutes and 2.5 hours is universally unacceptable for a “hold” of any transaction.
I disagree. Assuming that a request for payment was sent to multiple people, what does a seller do when multiple people send funds?

It’s common practice on the forum to accept back offers until payment is sent within reason. If you transact differently, that does not make it universal.

I’m not sure how wires got crossed. I stated I would buy the brush. You requested payment via PM. The brush is sold to another member in 2 1/2 hours.
That is frustrating and believe me, I have been there. It is not unusual for items to sell in under 2 1/2 hours and it is one of those things where someone else checked BST before I did. Such is life sometimes. Once in a while it happens to be me that saw something first.

My experience is that on B&B it is first come, first served. But that is not tied to a post in the thread. Instead it is tied to the PM sent to the seller. We are gentlemen here and it is understood that the first to send a PM is the one who gets the item. That system has been working smoothly for fifteen years or so.

If that gives you some background I hope that is helpful.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I’m not sure how wires got crossed. I stated I would buy the brush. You requested payment via PM. The brush is sold to another member in 2 1/2 hours. Poor sales etiquette.

Poor buyer initiative. First come first serve. We’re not talking 10 minutes and 2.5 hours is universally unacceptable for a “hold” of any transaction.

Since we are not witnesses to the PM chain, we don’t know anything for sure. But please keep in mind that some of us have jobs and families, and it may take some time to get to get back to the forum and respond to messages and payment requests. As @Captain Pre-Capsize mentions, this is a gentleman’s agreement.

Lovely brushes though. Good luck with the rest of the sale.

I thought I would share my experience with the seller since I am the one who purchased the GrayDog Rudy Vey STF brush.
From the moment I sent the PM to the seller, Kirk, the communication has been and still is stellar. He answered all of my questions, shipped out the brush quickly even though I told him I was out of state and would not get to use the brush until I got home so there was no need to ship it out quickly. He packaged it in a way that someone could have thrown the package off a 3rd story building onto concrete and it would have zero damage.

There have been at-least a dozen PMs back and forth about this brush and other wet shaving products/recommendations. Kirk has really been more of a friend then a seller since this transaction. I am now on the lookout for some other products based on his feedback/experiences.

I have only been wetshaving for almost a year and only had/used a Simpson T3. After a few uses of this STF GrayDog, I cant think of anything the T3 does better or equal to this STF. As much as I like this brush, I value the interaction and experience with Kirk much more.
Anyone thinking of buying the other STF AP Shave Co brush should jump on it as I would not hesitate to do business with Latherati for a second!

Kirk - You Rock! Thanks again for everything!!

PS. I am not the only one that likes this brush!

Beige Dog meets GrayDog!

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpeg
    IMG_4293.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4299.jpeg
    IMG_4299.jpeg
    871.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Top Bottom