What's new

10 Years To The Day At B&B!

Congratulations on a decade here! Yes, the civility is what keeps me tuned in. I participate in no other forums, of any type or topic. No need to, all I want is right here. :001_smile

Your aftershave is only 100 years old? Obviously you haven't been here long enough. :tongue_sm

Kidding!!

Congratulations on sticking it out so long and thank you for being one of the reasons this site is a great place to be!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Todd:
It's been a pleasure to have you here and
attachment.php
!

You're with a great bunch of guys at the 10yr Membership mark..awesome! :thumbsup:

[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
“Membership is not a metaphor or either an ulterior motive...it's an attitude". CBJ[/FONT]

Congratulations, Todd. I bet you have seen a lot of changes on B&B.

Jim, yes and no. 99% of what drew me here is the same today. Content and civility. Yes,, there have been dust ups over the years but I steer clear of them. Other than that, the moderators have done a superb job of keeping these things from even erupting most times.

Biggest change? The Marketplace and the reviews section. The Herculean task of reorganising those forums had to have given the administrators grey hair. I am still not over fond of the steps to make a new review but compared to searching through a site like Basenotes it is a piece of cake. And remember my comment about content? Well we have it in spades. If there is a high end or obscure male toiletry product you are interested in, then I can think of no better place to search it out than here. If not in the review section then a forum search brings it up. And the conversations always bring out the best of ideas rather than the name calling matches you see elsewhere.

I do wish Joel would drop by some of the conversations more often but he's likely a very busy man these days. I remember when he started this place with a few others and he was just a college kid with a lot of passion and energy. Look at us now. He also gave me some of the best advise on badger hair brushes I have ever received. We'll done sir and thank you.

Top Bottom