What's new

10% Discount at www.Shaving.ie

Finally found time to go through the blade samples. Realized there was no pack of personna platinums. Gutted as these are the one blade I really want to try lol.

Finally found time to go through the blade samples. Realized there was no pack of personna platinums. Gutted as these are the one blade I really want to try lol.

D'oh..:blushing: As mentioned in the text blades that are out of stock are substituted for alternatives. Personnas should be back in late Jan or early Feb.

D'oh..:blushing: As mentioned in the text blades that are out of stock are substituted for alternatives. Personnas should be back in late Jan or early Feb.

Gah I know, only spotted the personnas out of stock last night haha my bad. Just gives me another excuse to pick up some more goodies :lol:

WUHUU!!!
My order for myself and my brother in-law came today!!! Fast shipping and outstanding service!!!

-TO THE SINK!!!!! :laugh:

- Morten

I just want to say that Chris is a great person to deal with. Over the holidays I ordered my son some shaving gear and by accident Chris sent the wrong thing and he said he would send what I ordered. It arrived today and Chris is a man of his word!! I have ordered on 3 occasions and have had nothing but good come from all my orders! Way to go. YOU CAN ORDER FROM HIM WITH CONFIDENCE. I just wish I hadn't spent on my money on Christmas! Thanks Chris:thumbup:

I just got my order (placed before the discount) and I am very glad I got my personnas before they went out of stock.

I have a good few weeks ahead of me trying the new blades and my four new soaps.

Thank you Chris for the excellent service!

Didn't take advantage of the sale, but I would like to thank Chris and his company for his outstanding service, excellent pricing, and speedy delivery!

I am a very satisifed, and if the wallet holds out, long-term customer.:thumbup:

Ordered on 1/6 (1/7 in Ireland) and received package today, 1/15. Could not be happier with Chris's selection, pricing, communication, and care in packaging. Will certainly be a repeat customer.:thumbup::thumbup:

Bummer! Was going to order my first DE from there, but came up a couple days late and a couple dollars short. Ah well, I'll probably order a blade sampler from you when you get more of the brands back in stock.

I'm getting worried. I ordered it on the 6th, it says shipped on the 6th, but thats all the information I can get. Perhaps I will use a better shipping option, I used the insured and registured one.

I'm getting worried. I ordered it on the 6th, it says shipped on the 6th, but thats all the information I can get. Perhaps I will use a better shipping option, I used the insured and registured one.

It's only been 6 working days from Ireland to the US. I wouldn't be surprised if you get your delivery Monday.

It's only been 6 working days from Ireland to the US. I wouldn't be surprised if you get your delivery Monday.

I experienced something similar with my order a little while ago. I suspect that the Irish Post may not forward overseas deliveries on a daily basis (e.g. that package is for New Zealand, antipodean parcels go every Wednesday).

Hi Chris,

just wanted to place an order with the 2011 coupon, but a message says: The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

What is wrong?

Have a nice weekend
René

Top Bottom