What's new

Wildcountry by Avon

Pros: scent
Cons: none
A great Avon scent, for me second only to Deep Woods, it's other mossy scent. Wild Country is a brighter and (IMO) lighter scent in the same family. Similar in some respects to Clubman or Canoe. I've got a blimp and a guitar decanter, so about 8 oz of the stuff.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
"After you move those hay bales 'cross the field be sure to round up them new horses for their brandin' ". You hands are raw and tender, face and arms covered in sweat and morning dew. The blistering heat makes you itch as you trudge through the wheat fields to your next task. At high noon the sun's rays reflect off your forehead and you feel parched. You make your way to the well where you take the first drink of the day. It is cool and refreshing enough for you to muster up enough energy to keep going. Though, this is just another day for you. Welcome to Wild Country.

This AS has a great sweet and spicy scent; spicy at initial whiff, sweet after application. It's your typical splash so it will tend to dry out the skin while leaving that nice aroma lingering. It's popularity peaked back in the day because of the interesting novelty bottles it came in, still easy to find on the internet and antique stores. It still in production by avon, though a bit pricey for an AS splash, you can still find sales and other discounts for this great product.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
The negatives? It's not moisturizing, does have alcohol, so there is some burn.
Having said that, I like it well enough to have several bottles of it on hand, and use it at least once a week. It's easy to find and relatively inexpensive, does the job and my wife likes it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)