What's new

Tommy Bahama

Item Description

Tommy Bahama

pepper sichuan, coriander, bergamot, sage, incense, ginger root, wood, amber, and musk

This is a decent lasting wood scent. It's a little boozy in the opening but that disappears quickly. The pepper makes it smell a little like pencil shavings (I like that). The amber and musk warm it up. It has good longevity on my skin but it's not overpowering. I think it can be used year round and is very comfortable and casual. :001_cool:

Latest reviews

I recently picked this up at Marshalls and it turned out to be quite a bargain. Coming from Tommy Bahama, I was expecting something very "surf, sand and rum", but after an initial boozy hit that I seem to pick up, it settles down into a very nice "winter" scent. Very warm and relaxing, without the sweetness that sometimes seems to accompany these types of scents.

Overall, I think it is very nice and I think that I will keep this one around for a while. It hits the right scent notes for me, and I find it to have good staying power without being overpowering.

- Steve :001_cool:
Tommy Bahama

pepper sichuan, coriander, bergamot, sage, incense, ginger root, wood, amber, and musk

This is a decent lasting wood scent. It's a little boozy in the opening but that disappears quickly. The pepper makes it smell a little like pencil shavings (I like that). The amber and musk warm it up. It has good longevity on my skin but it's not overpowering. I think it can be used year round and is very comfortable and casual. :001_cool:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
vertigo12314
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from vertigo12314

Top Bottom