What's new

The Real Shave Company- Menthol

This is a true quality wet shaving product that is very inexpensive and can be found at the local drug store. I paid $7 for a 150ml tube, which is a great deal because most tubes of shaving cream come in 120 ml tubes and cost more.
As for scent this cream doesn't really have much of one, sort of a clean soapy smell. The cream is very thick and it takes very little cream to create a huge amount of lather. This is the best lathering cream I have ever used. The cream also provided great lubrication for my shave. Afterwards my face fealt great with no dryness or iritation.

Now for the negatives...:mad:

This cream is sold as a menthol but provides no cooling effect to speak of. It is also a very boring cream. Even though it works great and provides a good shave, I'll be less likely to use it because it has no smell, and no cooling effects. Also the packaging has a weird problem I haven't encountered before. When you squirt the cream out it seems to always stick to the roof of the tube. This require you to than use your brush to take it off the tube lid. I'm sure a bigger opening would fix this problem.

Overall a great, but boring cream.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability