What's new

SCS Oakmoss Lavendula

Well Sue has done it again! :biggrin:

I received my order of Oakmoss Lavendula and upon smelling it, was intrigued immensely. Why, because I cannot place the smell! Although I read the description, I still have no idea what it smells like :confused: - and I don't care!

This soap just smells great. it has an air of mystery about it that I just can't figure out. In fact, I have shaved with it 3 times in a row because of its smell and trying to place it. As the Joker( Jack Nicholson) would say " I don't know what it is, but I like it!"

It arrives in a stainless steel container- very masculine, but appropriate for the " new decor". Upon cracking the tin open, you are greeted by a scent of ?????- told you I don't know!!! :w00t:

Lathers like you wouldn't believe- and at 11.95 an excellent bargain. get this one while its available- or you will be sorry! Plus, Sue has thrown in a sample 15ml bottle of Oakmoss Lavendula edt.

For some reason, after shaving with it, I keep going around the house saying "my medulla oblingata"(apologies to the waterboy). :blushing:

It will take someone with a more experienced schnozzola than mine to describe the scent fully.

Marty
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing