What's new

Presence by Mont Blanc

Item Description

Price - Can be found very reasonably online, especially if purchased as an un-boxed tester. Quality of frag at this price makes this an outstanding value.

Quality - IMHO ranks right up there with most of the big-name frag houses.

Packaging - The half-moon atomizer really sets it apart visually from its contemporaries though it's a little awkward in the hand.

Scent - Wonderful! Top notes of Ginger, Bergamot, Cardamom and Cinnamon. Middle notes of Sage, Apple, Heliotrope. Base notes of Sandalwood, Teak, Amber, Tonka, Musk.The cardamom and bergamot immediately hit my nose and the sandalwood and teak really round things out nicely.

Complexity - As noted above, there's a lot going on in this little bottle. The various scents blend harmoniously.

Staying Power - Very good staying power. Lasts through the entire day. I normally will spray it on my t-shirt and I can still smell it very well into the evening.

Quality of Atomizer - Have had no problem with the two bottles I've had.

Latest reviews

Price - Can be found very reasonably online, especially if purchased as an un-boxed tester. Quality of frag at this price makes this an outstanding value.

Quality - IMHO ranks right up there with most of the big-name frag houses.

Packaging - The half-moon atomizer really sets it apart visually from its contemporaries though it's a little awkward in the hand.

Scent - Wonderful! Top notes of Ginger, Bergamot, Cardamom and Cinnamon. Middle notes of Sage, Apple, Heliotrope. Base notes of Sandalwood, Teak, Amber, Tonka, Musk.The cardamom and bergamot immediately hit my nose and the sandalwood and teak really round things out nicely.

Complexity - As noted above, there's a lot going on in this little bottle. The various scents blend harmoniously.

Staying Power - Very good staying power. Lasts through the entire day. I normally will spray it on my t-shirt and I can still smell it very well into the evening.

Quality of Atomizer - Have had no problem with the two bottles I've had.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
markb
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...
Top Bottom