What's new

Polo Double Black

Item Description

I'm not very astute at describing scents so I borrowed the description from the Ralph Lauren website:

Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of spiced woods.

I'd say that this description feels pretty accurate although I have no idea what "spiced mango" is or how exactly one would "spice" woods. Regardless, I am a big fan of this scent and generally wear it for special events and evenings out. I have received several compliments while wearing this fragrance the best of which was "It smells like Man."

Latest reviews

Pros: Fresh
Cons: Loses top notes quickly
I do like this juice very much. I thinks it's good for everyday wear and will not overpower those around you when applied properly. It dries down into something darker but a bit sweet at the same time which I like. Try a bit and see how it wears on you! I give it a thumbs up.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
0.00 star(s)
I'm not very astute at describing scents so I borrowed the description from the Ralph Lauren website:

Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of spiced woods.

I'd say that this description feels pretty accurate although I have no idea what "spiced mango" is or how exactly one would "spice" woods. Regardless, I am a big fan of this scent and generally wear it for special events and evenings out. I have received several compliments while wearing this fragrance the best of which was "It smells like Man."
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Meisterlowin
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
1.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...
Top Bottom