Penhaligons Extract of Limes

Item Description

Head Notes
Lime Oil, Lemon Oil, Petit Grain Oil

Heart Notes
Neroli

Base Notes
Extract of Limes has no Base Notes

I am a big fan of citrus, especially being a the center of Virginia where it gets extremely hot and humid. The citrus makes me feel clean even on those sweltering days. When I saw this I figured it was going to be a repeat of some other limes product that was on the market, however, the initial spray by the store clerk blew me away. Penhaligons literally hit the money shot with this scent. The lime scent hits you and wakes you up! It's clean and fresh and just makes me feel like I got hit with a freshly squeezed lime.

Price is a bit higher since this is on a limited run (at this time anyway). 130$ for 100ml and no, there is no smaller version. I tell you, it is worth every penny!

Packaging is the same Penahligons bottle, with a variation on the bowtie at the top. The box is a bit different too. Instead of the traditional 2 part box, this box is a sexy all black 1 piece with a green cloth tab you pull on. The top of the box then flips up and pulls down over the front to reveal the treasure within.

Staying power is only so-so. I purposely did not wear cologne to the store so I could spray this one on. I put 1 spray on the neck then 1 on the wrists and rubbed. The scent became more subtle over the course of 3 hours and I could get whiffs of it but not full power after that. SWMBO continued to smell it on me on close up at night though.

Overall I am very pleased with this scent imho it is the current top of the market for limes. It's better than the T&H and Trumper's Limes.
If you want everyone in the room to know you are a lime for hours on end then this isn't for you. Subtle and fresh makes this perfection.

I did a 2pass with GFT Limes soap and skin food. Then used T&H limes as balm and topped off with 2 sprays of this and its been 6 hours and I still smell awesome!
Now I just need to resist wearing it all the time.:thumbup:

Latest reviews

Head Notes
Lime Oil, Lemon Oil, Petit Grain Oil

Heart Notes
Neroli

Base Notes
Extract of Limes has no Base Notes

I am a big fan of citrus, especially being a the center of Virginia where it gets extremely hot and humid. The citrus makes me feel clean even on those sweltering days. When I saw this I figured it was going to be a repeat of some other limes product that was on the market, however, the initial spray by the store clerk blew me away. Penhaligons literally hit the money shot with this scent. The lime scent hits you and wakes you up! It's clean and fresh and just makes me feel like I got hit with a freshly squeezed lime.

Price is a bit higher since this is on a limited run (at this time anyway). 130$ for 100ml and no, there is no smaller version. I tell you, it is worth every penny!

Packaging is the same Penahligons bottle, with a variation on the bowtie at the top. The box is a bit different too. Instead of the traditional 2 part box, this box is a sexy all black 1 piece with a green cloth tab you pull on. The top of the box then flips up and pulls down over the front to reveal the treasure within.

Staying power is only so-so. I purposely did not wear cologne to the store so I could spray this one on. I put 1 spray on the neck then 1 on the wrists and rubbed. The scent became more subtle over the course of 3 hours and I could get whiffs of it but not full power after that. SWMBO continued to smell it on me on close up at night though.

Overall I am very pleased with this scent imho it is the current top of the market for limes. It's better than the T&H and Trumper's Limes.
If you want everyone in the room to know you are a lime for hours on end then this isn't for you. Subtle and fresh makes this perfection.

I did a 2pass with GFT Limes soap and skin food. Then used T&H limes as balm and topped off with 2 sprays of this and its been 6 hours and I still smell awesome!
Now I just need to resist wearing it all the time.:thumbup:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
1.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
thecoalition
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...
Top Bottom