What's new

Orange Menthol

Pros: Scent, cushion, ease of lather, slicknes
Cons: Not really a negative but I would love a bit more menthol
Great all around. Great scent, super easy to lather, super slick and great post shave feel!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Clean fresh scent, and terrific lubricity
Cons: non
This fantastic soap has rapidly become one of my favorites. It has a clean fresh scent of oranges and creates volumes of thick, slick lather with little product. The menthol is very slight, and there's a possibility that if you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't pick up on it at all. Maggard's has recently repackaged this in a wider tub, allowing greater ease of loading up a larger brush. This is my second tub, and i will have a tub of this in my shaving den as long as it's available, and I hope that to be a very long time.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: scent, lather
Cons: none
Usually menthol soaps have the freezing property that makes me feel numb all over. In this case, there is a very slight cooling with the menthol and Orange is the star of the show. This lathers up extremely well and is very slick. I'm a head shaver and sometimes the menthol soaps can burn my eyes, however there was none of that with this wonderful soap. Maggard keeps amazing me with quality products at discount prices. Keep it up!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)