What's new

Musgo Real Agua De Colonia No.1 Orange Amber

As far as staying power goes - this stuff lasts all day. My wife does not like it - she likes TOBS sandalwood. My daughter (7 year old) says it smells like sun block. I think it has a masculine clean smell.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
From the company:

"Mandarin orange, spicy bergamot, and hints of amber and musk".

The initial top notes start off strong with the citrus orange, some lemon and other complex tones. In about 15-30 min the middle notes come out with a floral makup, its nice. The scent almost does a swap between the top notes and middle to basenotes. The floral here is a tad bit better say Acqua Di Parma because it tends to hold the citrus with very slight spicy wood basenotes somewhere behind the floral makeup. The spicy notes remain in the background along with a hint of citrus but eventually drop leaving the floral basenotes. Nice scent.

The price is pretty good for a scent of this nature. The staying power is good but as with most floral scents, it is subdued when you compare it with the top citrus notes. I'm not a floral person but gave this good marks because I have experienced these types of colognes.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)