What's new

Mama Sue Swirled Bath Soap

When this soap initially arrived @ my house, I put it aside and let it sit. Then things got really busy and I forgot about it.

Well after smelling something good, I investigated and found this soap tucked away. I remembered-Mama Sue had been talking about making a soap that looked like one of the sunsets she had seen BF(before fire:crying:) and this was the result.

After using this soap off and on for the past 2 months, I must say I am fully impressed. I normally use body washes but this soap has me reaching for it almost daily(QCS Peppermint Orange my other fav).

Upon first impressions, I could not shake the idea that I had seen this soap elsewhere. While @ the store in the candy aisle, it hit me-this soap looked and smelled like the Coconut Slice candy! Considering it's made w/ cocoa butter and scented w/ butterscotch vanilla, I now understood fully.

Fortunately, it lathers like nobody's business. It only takes being wet and a then a few swirls/rubs on your scrunchy of choice to get a lather explosion that fills the bathroom w/ a comforting, but hungry inducing odor.

My skin was smooth and soft after each usage. It rinses off cleanly and no residue left behind.

Every time I lathered up w/ it, I kept wondering how it would be to shave with, knowing it's a Mama Sue product, but I resisted the temptation.:biggrin1:

If you are looking to pamper yourself while showering/ bathing, then this is the soap for you. If you want to soften the stance of SWMBO about your shaving purchases, add this to your next Mama Sue order- no more complaints.

PRICE: $6.99 Worth it on scent alone! Might be considered pricey for some.
QUALITY: Nothing else on the market like it.
LATHERABILITY: It's from Mama Sue-lather is not an issue-and I have hard water.
MOISTURIZING: Cocoa Butter rules!
SCENT: What Mama Sue is known for-and this soap does not disappoint.
EFFICACY: It's soap-it "do what it do".
PACKAGING: Wrapped in cellophane w/ a sticker to identify the contents.

marty
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing