What's new

Creed Vetiver

Item Description

Top notes: Citrus, bergamot
Middle notes: Ginger
Base notes: Vetiver, cedarwood, ambergris

The opening is very recognizable per Creed with that ambergris and bergamot. The ginger is very strong and mixes well with the cedarwood. The vetiver doesn't seem to appear much. It's a good scent but it resembles closer to Royal Delight (without the strength) but little Vetiver is detected. The sillage is good and the longevity typical. It's not great and it's not bad but it's hard to distinguish this from other better Creed scents. Try lots of different vetivers before buying this one.

Latest reviews

Other than the price, I have no complaints. It resembles Guerlain, I think. Maybe not as clean and fresh as Guerlain. Less citrus, kind of medicinal on the opening. The ginger is unmistakable, sharp and pungent, but not biting. The dry down is woodier and spicier. Not grassy like the L'Occitane, maybe not as sweet as Grey Vetiver, but there is some there (ambergris?).

It took a lot of pumping to prime the atomizer. I thought I would have to send it back, but then it kicked in.

The ginger followed by the ambergris set this vetiver apart from others. It is has decent staying power. If vetiver is your thing you may want to add it to your arsenal.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Top notes: Citrus, bergamot
Middle notes: Ginger
Base notes: Vetiver, cedarwood, ambergris

The opening is very recognizable per Creed with that ambergris and bergamot. The ginger is very strong and mixes well with the cedarwood. The vetiver doesn't seem to appear much. It's a good scent but it resembles closer to Royal Delight (without the strength) but little Vetiver is detected. The sillage is good and the longevity typical. It's not great and it's not bad but it's hard to distinguish this from other better Creed scents. Try lots of different vetivers before buying this one.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
vertigo12314
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from vertigo12314

Top Bottom