What's new

Creed Royal Scottish Lavender

Item Description

Top notes: Citrus, bergamot
Middle notes: Lavender
Base notes: Vanilla, sandalwood and spicy notes

I love this one. I'm not normally a lavender fan but this is by far the best one I've tried. The sillage is good and again the interplay of the notes makes this one of my favorites. This time bergamot shows up more strongly than other Creeds and mixes well with the citrus and lavender. Of course with notes like this you can tell it will be a nice relaxing scent. What is surprising is when the sandalwood is introduced it smells heavenly when mixed with vanilla and lavender. There is a little hint of the spiciness found in Acier Aluminum but less upfront. Because the longevity is typical of Creeds apply 3 sprays to each arm. You could do worse if you blind bought this one. This is a keeper.

Latest reviews

If you want to really feel like a wet shaver, this needs to go on your sample list.

A fantastic Creed take on lavender that feels as old as they say it is (pre 1900).

The problem- it's pretty fleeting like many lavender scents. I get about four good hours out of it and then it seems to be gone. BUT, those are four hours of pure heaven.

An excellent lavender note mixed with some of the usual Creed notes and it always makes me feel like I just finished a BBS.

This one is a tad mature. But you'll feel every inch the proud wet shaver when you wear this- whatever your age.
Top notes: Citrus, bergamot
Middle notes: Lavender
Base notes: Vanilla, sandalwood and spicy notes

I love this one. I'm not normally a lavender fan but this is by far the best one I've tried. The sillage is good and again the interplay of the notes makes this one of my favorites. This time bergamot shows up more strongly than other Creeds and mixes well with the citrus and lavender. Of course with notes like this you can tell it will be a nice relaxing scent. What is surprising is when the sandalwood is introduced it smells heavenly when mixed with vanilla and lavender. There is a little hint of the spiciness found in Acier Aluminum but less upfront. Because the longevity is typical of Creeds apply 3 sprays to each arm. You could do worse if you blind bought this one. This is a keeper.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
vertigo12314
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from vertigo12314

Top Bottom