What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna eau de toilette

One of my favourite scents, the first time I tested in the shop I was hooked, can't explain why. The EdT has good staying power.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)
Pros: lovely fragrence
Cons: none
Lovely fragrence that matches the shaving soap and ASB. It stays for a very long time, unlike the Limes and NOMAD.

My biggest issue with the product was that it was very hard to find!!!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
I've been cheking out quite a few colognes lately, and given C&E are available locally, thought I'd try them there.

Sienna was the only one that appealed on the tester, but the interest was very short lived.

This stuff is strong, overpowering even. And that's just one squirt on the forearm. I got in my car and the scent dried down to 'old cigarette butts in a sauna'. It got worse. 15 minutes later I got a terrible dull headache from this stuff. I tried to wash it off, but it was still there, but muted.

I guess that means I won't be buying it.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
0.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)
While I reserve the right to one day shop around for a new scent, I'm currently having a love affair with all things Sienna.

It seriously smells... like an old strop. Leather, smoke and herbs. Clean too. I currently have the shave soap, body soap and cologne. Body soap is slightly different from the shave soap and cologne, but I'll say that's the aberration and the cologne is spot on.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Can you say Nomad. This is OK, but not near as good as Nomad.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
C&E Sienna is my go-to fragrance and one of my three favorites. (Dunhill London and Caswell-Massey Number Six are the others.) I like it so much that I also have both C&E shaving soap and shaving cream with Sienna fragrance. C&E's website describes Sienna as a "masculine blend of leather, citrus and spice with a hint of fire and herbs." While I don't know what that really means, I do know that it a complex, "woodsy" aroma.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
This is an excellent fragrance, and the best from C&E. The smell is spicy, subtle and very evocative of quality and taste. It smells expensive even if at around $40 it is very reasonably priced. It is supposed to evoke Italian sentiments, but it doesn't do that for anyone who uses Lorenzo Villoresi fragrances. Nevertheless, excellent.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
D
The Sienna scent is just wonderful. Quite powerful and thus one does not need to apply too much. Best of all, the Sienna scent lasts quite a long time. Much more than the Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood eau de toilette. I don't find it too overpowering though you've got to go easy on how much you apply. I'm certainly very satisfied with my purchase and would consider buying it again in the future.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)