What's new

Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

Good review. I own the black and love it...will have to try this as well.
I found a buy 1 get 1 free deal at a Bath and Body Works shop. So I got mine for about $10. What I like most about it, is that the scent blends well with Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue AS. Marine and lavender are notes that I recall from the packaging and the ones that I detect the most. It's definitely a keeper.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
cheap, easy, great for everyday.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
Just Bought the Black yesterday and my wifes crazy over it.. I think i still prefer my Platinum over this, but this took over my #2 spot from Burberry
I had this on today in the office and no more then a half hour of being there one of the women were like wow that smells nice what is it.

I have worn other colognes but never got as much notices then when wear this one. I will have to say out of all of the new C.O bigalow line this has the best smell to it.

If you go onto bath and body works 90% of review on this cologne are by women who love it. Which says a lot, lets be honest for use single guys that is why we wear it. So the women will like it and for you married men its the same you just can't tell the wife that lol.
Gentlemen, at $19.50 this is fantastic stuff. C.O.Bigelow has four new men’s cologne's, and I purchased two this one is called Elixir Blue No. 1580, and I will also review Elixir Black No. 1581 at a later date. This scent is a great buy and good quality cologne for the price. It is a light, crisp oceanic scent suitable for daytime/summer wear.

Ps. this is my first review so excuse my inexperience.:biggrin1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power