What's new

A Halloween PIF - Dragon's Blood

With Halloween around the corner, what could be a more appropriate soap than Dragon's Blood? This is the Reef Point Version. I received as a PIF a month or two ago, and although it performs wonderfully, it is just not the scent for me. I've only used it a few times, and I don't believe that the person who owned it originally used much of it either.

Just so you can have it by Halloween, I will randomly choose from all entries indicating you're in on Wednesday night. That way it will be in the mail before the weekend.

I'm in. I've never tried any Reef Point soaps and the scent profile sounds right up my alley. Thanks for hosting this PIF.

Awesome PIF for Halloween. I'm respectively sitting out of this one.

But curious how would you describe the scent of Dragon's Blood?
Here's how Reef Point described it (although it is no longer on their site, so it may be discontinued):
"Dragon's Blood Scent: A deep, warm fragrance with notes of vanilla, incense, patchouli, amber and blood orange."
I really don't like patchouli, so that note may be what put me off.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I’m in. This would be my first Reef Point soap too. This would also be my first soap with the word dragon in it.

Not in.
I have a sample of this on my shelf and it's a very pleasant, if unusual scent. Darkly fragrant and masculine. I enjoy using it on occasion when I'm after a bit of a change from my usuals. I think whoever gets it will be very happy! Good PIF.

Not in, but since Reef Point is shutting down this could be the last tub of this you'll ever see, OH MY!!!

Very nice offering Steve :thumbup:

Not in, but since Reef Point is shutting down this could be the last tub of this you'll ever see, OH MY!!!

Very nice offering Steve :thumbup:
I didn't know that they were shutting down. That's a shame, because the soap is a great performer. I was considering getting their Earl Grey and Ginger, but after seeing your post I checked both their site and West Coast Shaving and none is left.

Top Bottom