What's new

For Sale: JNAT, Arkansas True Hard, Wacker Chevalier in Blonde Horn

Three items for your consideration:

1. Okudo Asagi Tomae-

A great looking stone I bought from TheJapanStone some time ago but never put the time into learning it. In my limited experience with it, it is a medium hard finisher, with a mud that starts out a little pebbly and grey and darkens and goes smooth and muddy. Even with my limited time investment I can get a nice smooth edge that will pass a hanging Hair test. Size: 193mm x 71mm x 16mm

Below is the pic from Alex, and also my pics. Also- Alex made a YouTube video on this stone as I was considering purchasing. Notice in the beginning of the video he calls me by name. How cool is he??!?

Includes a matched Tomo Nagura

$200 Shipped CONUS

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

2. Wacker Chevalier

In “as-new” condition. I purchased this a few months ago, and immediately sent it off to Doc226 for honing. I’ve since used it 2 or 3 times- a great shaver as I recall!

A razor this beautiful deserves to be used and for some reason it doesn’t make it into my rotation. It is in mint condition and and still has the magnificent Alfredo edge.

$220 shipped CONUS

proxy.php

proxy.php

3. Dan’s True Hard

Another item I bought with grand plans and never really used. It is flat and the edges have been slightly chamfered. 8”X3”X1”

$80 shipped CONUS

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks for looking!!!!

Last edited:
I want to amend my post. That is a Hard Arkansas- not a true Hard. Dan’s doesn’t offer True Hard stones in 3” width.

Dan’s system goes like this: Washita,Soft, Hard,True Hard,Translucent, SB.

Sorry for the confusion!!

The Dan’s Hard (Fine) is still available. This grade is a “pre-finisher” and would go before a Surgical Black , translucent or a Hard Black in a progression. Think of it like an 8k. This grade and size costs ~120 shipped. It is flat, ready to go out of the box and never really used.

Price reduced to $75 shipped CONUS.

Thanks for looking!!!

Price reduced to $70 shipped for the beautiful, fabulous, meticulously crafted piece of novaculite hewn from the belly of the Washita mountains by hard working American hone miners.

Let’s call it $60 shipped. I’ll just close the thread after this offer nobody’s interested. Thanks for looking!!!!

Top Bottom