What's new

Ghost Town Barber Posse

Rocking the GTB Pomade again today. I might feel differently if I had to be outside in the sun and humidity, but it is doing a terrific job again, despite using a tad less product. Dialing in the right amount of product from the scoop is important, it would seem.

Had a couple nice back-to-back GTB shaves, and still loving the GTB pomade! Has anyone else taken the plunge on that product?

I'm a little late to the posting but I've been a member of this posse from the beginning. GTB is one of the most brilliant creations of scent I have experienced. Chiseled Face was one of my earliest acquisitions. My son is also a super fan, he digs the orange creamsickle (which is back in production this month only) but I prefer the gritty side ...and of course Cryogen.

I am planning on getting the new GTB pomade soon but for now I'm working through some of my other stock. Once I visit the @Groomatorium store I'm sure I'll end up getting some.

My Posse Shave Today 09.06.2017

proxy.php

So today I took my GTB pomade with me to the barbershop for my barber to put in after my cut. Let's just say we have another convert who's in love with the scent!

Called the ole GTB up to bat yesterday. I'll have to say this is a very unique scent for sure. I got a wonder sweet aroma while lathering that surprised me given the boots and rope on the logo. But once it put it on my face the leather hit, soon followed by the smoke. The smoke and leather by themselves would have had me passing this soap along, but the sweet base tied it all together in a yummy, multilayered way. Same with the AS, I was getting all three scent notes, but not all at the same time. It was like they were rotating. Pretty cool. I'm on board.

For those that enjoy the sweet note of GTB, I'd rank Saponifico Varesino 70th and TOBS Jermyn street higher. It's like a refined version of just the sweet parts of GTB. But I assume most guys are here for the leather and smoke.

Called the ole GTB up to bat yesterday. I'll have to say this is a very unique scent for sure. I got a wonder sweet aroma while lathering that surprised me given the boots and rope on the logo. But once it put it on my face the leather hit, soon followed by the smoke. The smoke and leather by themselves would have had me passing this soap along, but the sweet base tied it all together in a yummy, multilayered way. Same with the AS, I was getting all three scent notes, but not all at the same time. It was like they were rotating. Pretty cool. I'm on board.

For those that enjoy the sweet note of GTB, I'd rank Saponifico Varesino 70th and TOBS Jermyn street higher. It's like a refined version of just the sweet parts of GTB. But I assume most guys are here for the leather and smoke.

It's more the combo of all of it. No other soap I've used has a scent quite this intriguing to me. I must say that SWMBO likes Easy St better but not this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Posse, Dave! And like TJ said, there is something about the whole package that just hits all my happy buttons.

Top Bottom