What's new

First shave with shavette

@Charlie Van Dyke
@Super Mario

Sorry guys for not responding earlier.
I have to agree with charlie, I like using DE, cuz it's much simpler and convenient, but who knows what future brings. I would lie if I said I have not been looking for vintage german and russian straights that are available over here.
Also money is problem here, currently I'm student so I have to pay my faculty.
But father offered me a job in a small company where he's working, and salary is above avarage, so I'm scared if I start working on what things would I spend my money

Last edited:
@Bookie - you are in Croatia? Cool we have many good friends back in Austria where my wife grew up who are Croatian immigrants. We rocked out at a church up in south Germany with Father Zlatko Sudac! I have never been to a Catholic Mass with as much fire passion and energy as with our Croatian brothers and sisters! I will send you a PM shortly!

@Bookie - you are in Croatia? Cool we have many good friends back in Austria where my wife grew up who are Croatian immigrants. We rocked out at a church up in south Germany with Father Zlatko Sudac! I have never been to a Catholic Mass with as much fire passion and energy as with our Croatian brothers and sisters! I will send you a PM shortly!

You have PM.
I'm always surprised how devouted are southern germans and austrians.

Last edited:
I've never seen one like that?
I've been using one for a couple of months now but it's a Dovo shavette and I'm getting some really good results from it.
Dovo was my first SR shavette too. Only been a month and it's going way better than I expected.

Top Bottom