What's new

Rockwell 2c adjustable de razor

A lot of the Rockwell sets get good reviews for shave results and semi-mindless shaves (if you’re tired of zone out, it’s less likely to bite you). It’s a very smooth and forgiving razor.

Cons usually brought up are the large size of the head for hard to reach stubble and that the shaves on some of the lower plates are perhaps too mild.

It’s a Rockwell 6C with only one double-sided plate (2 plate settings - 1 and 3).

Unless you’re a fan of ultra-mild razors, plate 1 is only useful for body shaving.

Plate 3 is mild, but gives acceptable results while being super-safe.

I’ve never got a really smooth shave on plate 3. But I’ve also never got any irritation. It’s my go-to choice if my skin is damaged (sunburn, wind damage, ingrown hairs, etc).

So the 2C is a mild choice, and great value for what it is. If you want a razor for days you need a mild option, go for it.

It’s also a cheap way of trying out the Rockwell house-style.

But it’s hard to recommend as a general razor. If you really like it, you’ll be itching to try out the other plates anyway, and will probably upgrade to a 6C/6S in the end.

I have both the 6S and 6C.

I'd recommend adding the extra $20 and grabbing the 6C with all 6 settings instead is being stuck with only two settings.

It's likely the last razor you'll need...want is another story though!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
They look pretty good. Price seems reasonable. They do get some love on B and B in the forums.

Top Bottom