What's new

#2274 Nickel Serial Toggle has landed

$IMG_0946.jpg
$IMG_0947.jpg
$IMG_0948.jpg

Cool :thumbup1:

I've just noticed a cool thing about the Toggle........
If the toggle adjusted horizontally instead of vertically - the razor would look a bit like a hammerhead shark

Nice, I almost bidded on one recently, but backed up, Sold for pretty cheap , Under 500 with case and all, I expected it to be near 800-$1'500. Wish i would of bidded now, After seeing yours :eek:/ Congratson a nice Nickel Toggle :eek:)

Cool [emoji106]1:

I've just noticed a cool thing about the Toggle........
If the toggle adjusted horizontally instead of vertically - the razor would look a bit like a hammerhead shark
Haha never thought about that! Now anytime I look at one that's what ima gonna think about!

Nice, I almost bidded on one recently, but backed up, Sold for pretty cheap , Under 500 with case and all, I expected it to be near 800-$1'500. Wish i would of bidded now, After seeing yours :eek:/ Congratson a nice Nickel Toggle :eek:)
Wait what? A cased Serial Nickel Toggle for that price? How did I miss that one?

WOW!!!!! Totally amazing. What a find! As far as I know there were only two of these on the planet. Congratulations! I think people think this is a standard "chrome" toggle. Which it is not. Serial toggles are rare. And Nickel Serial Toggles are ultra super rare. Congratulations again....

What
And you didn't call me:mad3:

Top Bottom