What's new

Lime fragrances: your favorite(s) ?

Stephan's island lime is a great dry lime scent. I can't find it anymore.

Pinaud Lime sec is pure lime. Sweeter than Stephan. I like it.

Pinaud Citrus Musk is a favorite. Mostly lime but not as sweet. I use all 3 as aftershave.

I really liked the C&E West Indian Lime, soap was crap though, the balm is nice. RazoRock's Essential Oil of Lime is too candy'ish for my liking.

I really liked the C&E West Indian Lime, soap was crap though, the balm is nice. RazoRock's Essential Oil of Lime is too candy'ish for my liking.

C&E's new limes soap is excellent as is the balm. I wish they would do an aftershave lotion, as where I live is so hot and humid.

My vote is for Trumper's limes for the fragrance overall.

Meissner Tremonia Dark Limes for me. Amazing scent, they use EO and the performance of their products is fantastic. I highly recommend it to everyone who likes citrusy scents.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm a big fan of Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic, although you'll only find it as a WH or AS splash.

Stephans Island Lime! Get some, you'll love it.

CHEERS!

--T

Even though I collect fragrances and have around 80 plus bottles. This island lime is one of the best things I've ever smelled. I a barber used it on me as he lined up my neck line with a straight and he splashed some of this on. I literally went home and ordered 5 bottles that were available as its discontinued and I never wanted to be out. This is the best lime scent I have ever EVER smelled

C&E's new limes soap is excellent as is the balm. I wish they would do an aftershave lotion, as where I live is so hot and humid.

My vote is for Trumper's limes for the fragrance overall.

I will have to try it then. Their W.I. lime scent is awesome.

Top Bottom