What's new

The Anything Thread

Definitely! You know how, that first time when you step outside into the cold still night and the mercury is lost in the little bulb at the bottom of the thermometer, then you take a deep breath of fresh air and your nostrils freeze? I hate it when that happens.

Yah, or you have a coughing fit due to the cold, ahhhh good times.

I think my awesomeness has been established at this point.

yah but remember you're only being measured up against the rest of us.

Oh Bullfeathers! That's you on the left.

BTW, did you know that Fort Wane is the home of the first gas pump?

And my great-grandfather was one of the team that invented the automatic shutoff on said gas pump. :001_cool:

I *may* have crashed it a few times tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm beginning to wonder if he ever really existed period. :sad:

Ah! She is crafty indeed! :thumbup1:

I need some dinner. I think Blake should jump on his motorcycle and take a little spin down to Indianapolis and bring me a pizza or something.

You're in Indy? Too bad it wasn't Sunday, I would drive down and meet you. Then again, I suppose I should be saving for my trip anyhow.

Do you really want a hurricane at your truck parking spot *that* badly?

Well, there is that too. :blush:

He's in my photos on facebook. Oh, that's right... :lol:

Photoshop. Just saying. :whistling:

After all, at the Ministry of Internal Security & Foreign Affairs, we are experts at doctoring propagandizing documents and photos.
You're right. Leave the tazer and pepper spray at home Blake. And for the love of all that is decent, wear some pants under those chaps!

Fine, if you don't want to have any fun, be that way.

First, I'd like to get something off of my chest.

TV from the UK sucks. That said, Dr. Who is by far the worst of the worst to come out of the UK. What a terrible show.

I have not watched Dr. Who but I have to disagree with you about British programing. I enjoy it. But, I realize it isn't for everyone and has a drier sense of humour. It isn't your fault Rob. A cerrtain inteligence level is needed to enjoy British Telivision. That's all.

:spockflam

*runs away to hide for a few days*

I have not watched Dr. Who but I have to disagree with you about British programing. I enjoy it. But, I realize it isn't for everyone and has a drier sense of humour. It isn't your fault Rob. A cerrtain inteligence level is needed to enjoy British Telivision. That's all.

:spockflam

*runs away to hide for a few days*

You say dry, I say boring! People hide behind the "intelligence" argument frequently when discussing British TV. It wasn't fair of me to say it all sucks, because Benny Hill was entertaining and Monty Python is quite witty. With those and a few modern movies (Snatch, Lock Stock etc.) aside I find much of it way too dry and quite unintelligent. Dr. Who is the perfect example. It tries to sound intelligent and its loyal followers try and argue that its intelligent when in fact it isn't and it isn't even mildly entertaining.

That's all.

You say dry, I say boring! People hide behind the "intelligence" argument frequently when discussing British TV. It wasn't fair of me to say it all sucks, because Benny Hill was entertaining and Monty Python is quite witty. With those and a few modern movies (Snatch, Lock Stock etc.) aside I find much of it way too dry and quite unintelligent. Dr. Who is the perfect example. It tries to sound intelligent and its loyal followers try and argue that its intelligent when in fact it isn't and it isn't even mildly entertaining.

That's all.

I'm just bust'in your chops Bro. Honestly, I haven't seen Benny Hill since I was a kid but remember I didn't like it. I loved a show called Faulty Towers. But, I do not seriously believe the that "intelligence" line I gave you. I like some of it and I don't like some of it. That's it.

Batman always takes what cheap shots he can at the man of steel after all. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm just bust'in your chops Bro. Honestly, I haven't seen Benny Hill since I was a kid but remember I didn't like it. I loved a show called Faulty Towers. But, I do not seriously believe the that "intelligence" line I gave you. I like some of it and I don't like some of it. That's it.

Batman always takes what cheap shots he can at the man of steal after all. :cool:

To me, Benny was slapstick and Monty was a bit more "intelligent". Oh and I knew you were just funnin'. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom