What's new

Badgers (Nasty Creatures!)

I saw part of a show on badgers on either Animal Planet or the Discovery Channel last night and would have to say that these are not some cute, little, cuddly animals they're taking the hair from to make shave brushes!

They're about 25 pounds of meanness that aren't afraid to go on the offensive against larger animals such as coyotes or even bears! I can't imagine them peacefully allowing themselves to be shorn like a sheep.

Look at this ugly guy!

F

firebox

Think the guy taking the photo was from Edwin Jagger or Shavemac looking for a 'few good hairs'?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Nature can be mean and nasty sometimes ... most of the time, actually!!

If someone would just wipe his nose and take him in for a teeth-cleaning, he'd be about as cute as a rabid dog...

Too bad the picture doesn't show his big, long claws.

Geez, thanks a lot, Ben! I'm gonna be thinking of this pic in the morning when I smash my fully lathered Savile Row 3124 into my face!! :eek: :biggrin:

I saw part of a show on badgers on either Animal Planet or the Discovery Channel last night and would have to say that these are not some cute, little, cuddly animals they're taking the hair from to make shave brushes!

They're about 25 pounds of meanness that aren't afraid to go on the offensive against larger animals such as coyotes or even bears! I can't imagine them peacefully allowing themselves to be shorn like a sheep.

Look at this ugly guy!

Hey how did a pic of my ex wife get on here??? :lol:

Top Bottom