What's new

Powerball 1B - When I Win

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
When I win the Powerball tonight I’ll PIF $10,000 worth of Arko & The Veg to 1 lucky winner!!
What sort of monster are you with that sort of money you could do so much good and instead you choose to torture one poor soul, what have they ever done to you

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
A very generous PIF! I’m in and guessing there will be nothing in the way of shipping restrictions considering the size of potential winnings. CONUS only and that sort of thing. Good luck tonight!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A very generous PIF! I’m in and guessing there will be nothing in the way of shipping restrictions considering the size of potential winnings. CONUS only and that sort of thing. Good luck tonight!
Nah, international winner pays shipping

I would carve beautiful figurines out of all the Arko sticks and leave them in parks all over the city. Half the folks would applaud me yet still would get arrested for terrorism lol. Such a wonderful misunderstood soap scent.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well I didn’t win. But the offer remains for the next 1B drawing. International shipping still covered by winner.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I think I already know my winner of the 10g worth of Arko @rbscebu
I think he really wants it.
But I can't afford the postage. Just checked with USPS. Postage of half a ton of ARKO to Australia is going to cost over US$5,500! That's almost AU$9k.

How about US$6k worth of ARKO and you pay the postage, which should be about US$4k.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
But I can't afford the postage. Just checked with USPS. Postage of half a ton of ARKO to Australia is going to cost over US$5,500! That's almost AU$9k.

How about US$6k worth of ARKO and you pay the postage, which should be about US$4k.

The winner pays the postage if they are International. Dems da rulez. I’m PIFing $10,000 USD worth of Arko when I when the Powerball $1 billion lottery. You are a top contender to win. The postage is on you. If you can’t afford it perhaps you can take out a loan? Maybe ask your GF’s to help pay? I mean….when the time comes and you win you will be expected to pay so…..

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
May I suggest a shipping container would be a better / cheaper option then the postal service.
There will even be plenty of space in the container, so you can bring other stuff in to negate the cost of shipping the PIF.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
May I suggest a shipping container would be a better / cheaper option then the postal service.
There will even be plenty of space in the container, so you can bring other stuff in to negate the cost of shipping the PIF.
Absolutely not. I said $10,000 worth of Arko & The Veg. Don’t you be tryin’ to sneak some freebies in there just cause I’m a Billionaire. I hire only the best accountants. Cartel accountants, Swiss Bank Accountants, CIA black ops accountants. I will be “in the know” after this win so don’t test me. $10,000 - Arko + The Veg going to @rbscebu most likely. Once it’s shipped it’s his problem.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Absolutely not. I said $10,000 worth of Arko & The Veg. Don’t you be tryin’ to sneak some freebies in there just cause I’m a Billionaire. I hire only the best accountants. Cartel accountants, Swiss Bank Accountants, CIA black ops accountants. I will be “in the know” after this win so don’t test me. $10,000 - Arko + The Veg going to @rbscebu most likely. Once it’s shipped it’s his problem.

Fair enough, my suggestion was for @rbscebu to pay for the shipping container, loading, transport to the port and importation fees etc etc.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Sounds like I'm stuck with it. Send it collect and I'll pay the shipping upon delivery.

Top Bottom