What's new

Stirling - Wow!

Hello fellas,

Today was my very first time to try out the famous Stirling soap and aftershave! First of all, executive man, what a scent! Its simple yet very complex to me - very masculine and at the same time fresh because of the citrus, i never had anything related to shaving that had such a high grade scent, its just like a great perfume. No wonder that creed stuff is so costly! I somehow hate to say it, but i think that Stirling soap just outperformed my number one, Tabac. Never had such a glossy creamy and rich lather in my life, and i did not even really tried with it to be honest. I understand why Stirling has build itself such a reputation, that stuff is something else, high high quality, and what a face feel after the shave - o my goodness. The aftershave has a surprisingly fresh kick on the skin and yet again that great scent, also great face feel. I think im in love, i see it before my eye, i will probably try out a lot more of these Stirling soaps haha!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello fellas,

Today was my very first time to try out the famous Stirling soap and aftershave! First of all, executive man, what a scent! Its simple yet very complex to me - very masculine and at the same time fresh because of the citrus, i never had anything related to shaving that had such a high grade scent, its just like a great perfume. No wonder that creed stuff is so costly! I somehow hate to say it, but i think that Stirling soap just outperformed my number one, Tabac. Never had such a glossy creamy and rich lather in my life, and i did not even really tried with it to be honest. I understand why Stirling has build itself such a reputation, that stuff is something else, high high quality, and what a face feel after the shave - o my goodness. The aftershave has a surprisingly fresh kick on the skin and yet again that great scent, also great face feel. I think im in love, i see it before my eye, i will probably try out a lot more of these Stirling soaps haha!

Once I tried out my very first Stirling shave soap, the Black Cherry variety, I fell in love with Stirling soaps now. Now I want Executive Man, and Lemon Chill!

proxy.php

Hello fellas,

Well John your post and a few others got me interested in trying the Stirling products and a few items showed up today. Looking forward to giving these a test drive.
IMG_3583.jpeg

Their Barbershop soap gives me great shaving lather(s)!!
I bought a sample puck but have not used it yet. The Electric Sheep worked well for my 24-hour beard shave this morning. Never tried Executive Man in any form, but I've bought the Sharp Dressed Man cologne a couple of times. It seemed to be a little different in the second batch and I've set it aside for a while.

I have been wanting to get some Stirling soap for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. Does anyone know if they have a Vetiver scent? Or a woodsy scent? I also really like bourbon scents.

Hello fellas,

Agree the shave soap is top notch. They also have the same scents in their excellent bath and hair soap too...

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I just by passed the samples and went straight to full pucks because of the great reviews on B&B. I bought Executive Man soap, aftershave and balm absolutely beautiful golone scent hard to describe but really fresh and clean sent. I also bought Iced Pineapple soap aftershave and balm this stuff is amazing no chemical smell at all just pure pineapple with a kick of menthol. I'm so glad I decided to try Sterling I've a few more I'll be ordering very soon plus the EDT for the Executive Man.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I just by passed the samples and went straight to full pucks because of the great reviews on B&B. I bought Executive Man soap, aftershave and balm absolutely beautiful golone scent hard to describe but really fresh and clean sent. I also bought Iced Pineapple soap aftershave and balm this stuff is amazing no chemical smell at all just pure pineapple with a kick of menthol. I'm so glad I decided to try Sterling I've a few more I'll be ordering very soon plus the EDT for the Executive Man.

Dave, you've made me very happy, that you gave Stirling a chance. I too have a thread where I have been posting all my love for Stirling. I really am not surprised, that you are loving their scents. I haven't bought any of their aftershaves yet, I only own their shave soaps, bar soaps, and alum block. But overtime, my Stirling collection will keep expanding. Right now, the only companies I am interested in, is Stirling and Captains Choice, both provide me the happiness I want.

Now, I want to see some pictures from you Dave, don't let me down now, your the amazing Deadpool afterall! Show me your Stirling superhero tools. HEHE 😍

Top Bottom