What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

F4D16C79-3F92-4088-918D-B509069F7DEB.jpeg

Excellent! A great summer fragrance. Yesterday, I gave it liberal application, on skin AND undershirt; was catching wafts all day. :thumbup1:
I wish I could say the same. After two hours I had to try and tell myself there was still something there, but deep down I knew I was just kidding myself. As much as I want to love ADP, it just doesn't work with my skin. This is the same issue I have with all these types of light citrus fragrances.

I wish I could say the same. After two hours I had to try and tell myself there was still something there, but deep down I knew I was just kidding myself. As much as I want to love ADP, it just doesn't work with my skin. This is the same issue I have with all these types of light citrus fragrances.

Have you tried the Essenza version? I get WAY better performance with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried the Essenza version? I get WAY better performance with it.

I have Essenza and actually meant to wear it today, until I ran into Luciano and got side tracked. I'm wondering, do all of the Colonia flankers in the clear bottles have similar poor performance?

I have Essenza and actually meant to wear it today, until I ran into Luciano and got side tracked. I'm wondering, do all of the Colonia flankers in the clear bottles have similar poor performance?

The Intensa flanker lasts a little bit longer than the original, but Essenza lasts pretty much all day on me.

Top Bottom