What's new

Guess That Movie: Alternate Movie Description Edition!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Compulsively punctual school headmaster has to master the art of surviving his schedule being thrown into chaos.

Wise you are in the way of the clock.

Yes.

... and a better film than "A Fish Called Wanda".

I am glad i found it, but i am sorry i have to do it... It is the "alternative" part that makes it difficult. I am better with literal descriptions. Which is also why i found yours! If you had made a description in the sorts of the "Educational profesionist in hurry", i wouldn't have found it. Can i pass my turn to @emwolf? I like his avatar!

Mr. @emwolf, would you like to make a description instead of me? I prefer only finding them! :lol1:

My avatar is my cat's head on a fancy-lad body. I'd be delighted to take your turn. This is an oft-filmed story:
Recluse risks his job with a church in order aid a young woman cast out from society. He not only has to worry about unwanted advances to her from his boss, but a bunch of angry citizens.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

My avatar is my cat's head on a fancy-lad body.
1619737205578.png

My avatar is my cat's head on a fancy-lad body. I'd be delighted to take your turn. This is an oft-filmed story:
Recluse risks his job with a church in order aid a young woman cast out from society. He not only has to worry about unwanted advances to her from his boss, but a bunch of angry citizens.

Dear sir, i find you avatar both entertaining and intelligent! You have a good looking cat too! Extra points for me! :laugh:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Falsely accused of theft, lying about knowing a famous singer is all that saves a wanderer from being killed by a psychotic local strongman. It's a lock that this will not end well for one of them.

I think it's Sister Act

I think not. I think the "Famous singer" part is what catches our attention and so we keep thinking about films with famous singer as protagonist. But in reality, it is the "wanderer" that should be the protagonist, if i understand the description correctly. Also, in Sister Act, Goldberg wasn't famous. But, i didn't find the hunchback of Notre Dame which i should have, so imagine if i will find this one... I have even been inside the Notre Dame and yet i didn't find it! :mad2:

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The first two hints are already hidden in my earlier comments.

Third hint: black & white

Top Bottom