What's new

Guess That Movie: Alternate Movie Description Edition!

Well, if the hint wasn't black & white, and just Lily White, I would have guessed The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Blazing Saddles.
Nope.

This ...

1620075030450.png

... isn't what I meant by "black and white".

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Final clue: all the actors got dressed appropriately for the movie, but none were puttin' on the Ritz.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Okay, I seem to have stumped the crew.

A b&w film ... we pretty much narrowed it down with earlier clues to something having to do with Judge Roy Bean ... "Lily white" ... "lock" (of hair) ... Gary Cooper ... "that's my ruling!" ...

The Westerner.

I'm going to have to watch The Westerner, I've never seen this, but I've definitely seen Paul Newman as Roy Bean. Okay, in keeping with the western theme, but with a bit of a twist:
Trapper left for dead after a bear attack vows revenge on the ship-bearing crew that left him behind.

I'm going to have to watch The Westerner, I've never seen this, but I've definitely seen Paul Newman as Roy Bean. Okay, in keeping with the western theme, but with a bit of a twist:
Trapper left for dead after a bear attack vows revenge on the ship-bearing crew that left him behind.

Not the Revenant, is it? Never saw it, but I know a bear attack is involved, as well as him being left for dead.

Clue number 2 Leading actor born in Ireland, supporting actor moved to Ireland. Leading actor has a fairly successful child who is also an actor, supporting actor as a very successful father AND child who act.

Top Bottom