What's new

Zirh "Correct"

In another installment of "why are you selling three steps when two will do jsut fine," what is the deal with Zirh "Correct"? They say it's a "vitamin serum," but it appears to be nothing more than a moisturizer to apply in between the facial cleaner and the stuff they actually sell as the moirturizer. Am I missing something?

What is the deal with you worrying about products you know are crap? You hit the nail on the head: they're trying to sell more products.

I don't know they are crap, I merely suspect it. I've used and liked Zirh "Wash" (their milder face wash) and was just curious about other items in the line. This one seemed to be a particularly blatant waste, but I'm thinking of trying some new stuff and open to the idea I might be wrong about it.

I don't know they are crap, I merely suspect it.

As Obi-Wan said to Luke Skywalker: Search your feelings; you know it to be true. Most of those skin-care lines like to try to use Jedi mind tricks on unsuspecting consumers, hoping they're weak-minded. Use the Force.

(OK, I just watched all six Star Wars films over the weekend. But you get my point.)

As Obi-Wan said to Luke Skywalker: Search your feelings; you know it to be true.

I think that was Darth Vader, in The Empire Strikes Back.

Edit: here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg[/YOUTUBE]

I assume you are right about the Zirh, however.

Last edited:
I think that was Darth Vader, in The Empire Strikes Back.

You're right. Having said that, I'm pretty sure that line is the most overused in the whole saga, with the possible exception of, "I've got a bad feeling about this." I would have to go back and check, but I believe Ben says it to Luke, Vader (obviously) says it to Luke, Sidious says it to Luke, Obi-Wan says it to Anakin, and Palpatine says it to Anakin. And it's also possible that Qui-Gon says it to Obi-wan. Did Yoda ever say it? Hmm...now I've got a reason to go watch the films again, not that I needed one.

Top Bottom