What's new

ZIRH Clean (Alpha-Hydroxy Face Wash) ?

Short answer, it's a face wash with AHA built in. It will prevent aging. Even shorter answer, anything by zIRH is solid. Highly recommend

I used it daily for a while and after a month it started to have the opposite effect I was looking for. Made my skin break out terribly. I found out my skin does not like salicylic acid, which is the anti acne ingredient in it

I've found all Zirh products to be all, expensive, full of chemical rip offs. And once you get to the bottom of the metal bottle, it's nearly impossible to get the face wash out. I would seriously consider different, better face washes.

Max.

I have extremely, extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely oily skin and it did a good job of removing the day's build up. The bottle, though neat looking, is idiotic. It's way too easy to pour way too much out and you can't travel with it, because the product will seep out of it and all over everything.

It's a good cleanser for oily skin. That said, it is not anything more potent than what you can find in a drugstore or grocery store that's made by Neutrogena. It's just salicylic acid and glycolic acid combined.

This is the all-time best face wash for me. I keep trying others, and it keeps relegating them to the cabinet under the sink. I got two bottles from Marshalls for like $6 each about 8-10 months ago, and now that I'm approaching the bottom of the second bottle I can't find it there anymore. Full price just won't do!

Tried it before along with some of their other products and was not impressed. The bottle is cool but again design is thoughtless! I think for the money, I'd rather pay just a tad more and go with Menscience (which I do) or pay the same money and go with Baxter or pay less and go with Nivea or Neutrogena.

Besides, ZIRH still uses caustic soda in some of their products.... we stopped using it in our engine components production facility for the damage it causes to the environment so why would I put it on my face!

Top Bottom