What's new

Your Shave Den

I wanted to start a thread for members to post pics of their shave dens. Do you keep your shave gear in a separate cabinet in the bathroom, or just scattered throughout the drawers? How do you other guys manage to fit it all in with the wife and/or kids stuff too?

Personally, I keep most of my stuff in the mirror cupboard on the wall and under the sink in a plastic storage container with some drawers. Thought that it might be nice to get an antique cabinet with a glass door and stick that up in the bathroom...

Give some ideas and post some pics of your den!

I only use a little shelve inside the medicine cabinet.

I have a ways to go though, check Taz's den here
go to the first page to see what he started with.

Plenty others in the Pictorials and Videos forum too.

After doing a lot of research in my Gillette "bible", I moved all razors and blades that I don't use daily outta the bathroom and put them on a shelf in the linen closet. I could try a Pic, but I don't think it would look all that great...maybe I'll give it a try...
The reason I did this was based on the theory that moisture is a bad thing for your nice, collectable razors. Especially if they are in the original cases. Not mention a bad thing for any open blade dispensers. Truth or myth?? Couldn't say for sure, but the moisture thing sure sounds plausable.

Regards,

No wall mounted cabinet here. The sink has a cabinet under it and a small mirror above. I do have a walk in closet that has a long shelf against one wall. When I moved in, I wondered what I might use it for, now I know. It holds all of my soaps, creams in tubs, aftershaves and colognes. The blades and SC tubes are in a drawer below the sink. Razors and brushes are atop my Bass amp cab.
I want to buy / make that barber pole cabinet for razors and brushes that someone posted on here a while ago. The DE mirror would also look cool but it isn't cheap at all.

ive got everything hidden away in the drawers and cupboards under the sink (except my straights, which live on a shelf in my bedroom)

I have my own bathroom, but it's a very small one. All my stuff, which is not very much right now, sits on a wall-mounted cabinet there.

Unfortunately my bathroom has no drawers or shelves. So, everything is out on the counter. to save space, I keep all of my creams inside of my leather shaving kit. That means I have to empty it out when I travel though.

Here's mine. There's also a shelf in the closet and the medicine cabinet for some other shave stuff, and a jar of barbicide just out of view by the sink. :blush:

proxy.php

another pic here

Top Bottom