What's new

You guys are all nuts...

I'm in this nut house for three months and enjoy it soooo much!!
I also shave my head and I LOL when I read that you were touching your face in church. I also did the same thing, touching my head and face and missing the message. Great post!!

It's funny, if you tell someone else you like to shave with a DE and brush they are usually like "what's the point? I have canned foam and a mach3".

Welcome to B&B. Ballsey post but as it turns out "PERFECT" Glad your first shave was good. Stick around and you won't even think about an electric again:thumbup:

You think we`re nuts... I seen a guy buy a pack of cartridge blades today for $38.00. :tongue_sm

Welcome, and Congrats :thumbup1:

"You guys are all nuts..."

proxy.php

Pretty soon you'll be fighting for the goodies on the BST and Ebay with the rest of the squirrels... :lol:

Here is another headcase! Faceturbating is just another added bonus which you can do any place and any time without it being inappropriate. In fact the only time that I can safely say that I am not faceturbating is during shaving. However I stand in awe when I read the OP who has managed to take faceturbation to the higher level of collective family dito. :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Top Bottom