What's new

World Cup Fun Pool(Football/Soccer)

$Bm5LQLe.gif

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
If you're going to have a shoot out, let's make it interesting. Each shooter has to start at midfield, beat a defender and score on the keeper.

I'll start paying attention when they pull the goalie.

I enjoyed the game.

I did not enjoy the commentators. They ripped on Brazil the whole time, and I got tired of it, especially as the flopping/diving became reality-tv-bad!......

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. :thumbup:

I did not enjoy the commentators. They ripped on Brazil the whole time, and I got tired of it, especially as the flopping/diving became reality-tv-bad!......

ESPN has the WORST World Cup commentators. I enjoy the input from the foreign former players, but the American and British guys are awful.

I do not understand why the Brazil thing is so mystifying to them. Brazil was just not that good this tournament. You cannot expect the best to always win. I just wish that these commentators could move on.

I just wish that these commentators could move on.

Yeah. Reminded me of a quote, from Minerva Mayflower, in the awful (awfully wonderful) Bruce Willis movie Hudson Hawk....

"It's not like I told you to teach our nations children to read....."

:laugh: It's just sport....That thing that takes our minds off of the mundane every day life........

Yeah. Reminded me of a quote, from Minerva Mayflower, in the awful (awfully wonderful) Bruce Willis movie Hudson Hawk....

"It's not like I told you to teach our nations children to read....."

:laugh: It's just sport....That thing that takes our minds off of the mundane every day life........

At least LeBron and Carmelo Anthony will distract ESPN for a while :lol:

I am surprised to hear that the British commentators on ESPN would be that bad. After all, the UK is a football nation, so they should have knowledgeable commentators.

I am surprised to hear that the British commentators on ESPN would be that bad. After all, the UK is a football nation, so they should have knowledgeable commentators.

I think that it is just the ESPN mentality, not so much the commentators. It would probably be different if ESPN was a British channel or from another country that has a large soccer fan base.

Top Bottom