What's new

World Cup Fun Pool(Football/Soccer)

$flag.jpg
Don't worry I can take some ribbing if we somehow lose:a20:

Great, great victory of the Netherlands team yesterday. The first goal by Van Persie was a true Masterpiece.

That's probably going to be the best goal of the entire World Cup. I'm serious it is a masterpiece as Marco stated.

I've seen him play many times and it's going to take something real special to top that goal as another member stated. But we will find out Monday
Even if Ronaldo skips around a couple of players and scores it still wont top Van Persie, now if he can hit a rocket volley from 30yds that dips and swings everywhere then that might be a contender. Just something about that Van Persie goal that was magic

a decent half there, first 10 mins of the second half will be interesting. England physio apparently ended up with a broken ankle, slightly ironic that.

In all honesty, I can't pick a favorite team from these two. It's been interesting so far ... Half time ... the 1-2 was close now ... :lol:
I am for Italy, but that is just because I want England to lose. Germany all the way!
Then again it has to be noted, I don't really care much about football :lol:

Top Bottom