What's new

Who's ready for college football?

I know I am, as the Tide goes for a record third title in a row! I know as well as anyone else how much of an uphill battle it will be, but this season should be interesting to watch.

Looking forward to some Wisconsin football. We got a new coach this year (after Beilima left for Arkansas...I hope he loses every game) and I think hes gonna be a great fit.

Cant wait till there is a college playoff system...because Notre Dame should not have been in that National Championship last year.

Looking forward to some Wisconsin football. We got a new coach this year (after Beilima left for Arkansas...I hope he loses every game) and I think hes gonna be a great fit.

Cant wait till there is a college playoff system...because Notre Dame should not have been in that National Championship last year.
Looks like we kick off the 2015 schedule with Wisconsin, the second time the two teams have met. Y'all got the best of us in 1928, so we'll be coming for revenge! Great to see two classic programs playing again.

2 more weeks! Thursday night! SC vs UNC...hoping the Gamecocks can put together a complete season, just might be a special year. Hoping to see you Bama boys in Birmingham this December :wink2:

2 more weeks! Thursday night! SC vs UNC...hoping the Gamecocks can put together a complete season, just might be a special year. Hoping to see you Bama boys in Birmingham this December :wink2:
SC could very well win the east this year. We owe you guys for the last time we met, so I'm hoping we get a rematch.

5 more days till kickoff!!! I'm a Sooner fan here, just hopping they break the top ten during this rebuild year. Ohio state will look good this year, which sucks cause I support the badgers do to the fact my best friend is from Madison. I live close to Stanford so I will see Oregon, UCLA, and Norte Dame this year. Ya can't wait till the playoff season also, but it will be probably messed up too. They will most likely have a point and voting system to determine who is in the playoffs. It's a start though.

Eastern Washington v. Oregon State: wow.

Right now I'm watching Western Kentucky and Kentucky. Bobby Petrino has inherited a pretty decent bunch of players at WKU. Barring a late-game stunner from Kentucky, it looks like Petrino is gonna get a win in this one.

Glad to see the UW Huskies beat No.19 Boise State in their newly renovated stadium home opener.

Hopefully they will crack the top 25 after that win.

Last edited:
Cincinnati looked pretty good against Purdue, I'm excited for this season under Tuberville. Ohio State is still a bit of a ? for me, we will see what the defense looks like when a few of the starters return.

Clemson really looked good against Georgia. I didn't get to see many games, but the Tigers probably impressed me more than any other team this past weekend.

Michigan squeaks by a tough Akron squad. Heck of a close game.

Louisville did not look very hot against Kentucky, but still got the win. For Bridgewater to have any semi-realistic shot at a Heisman, they need to be totally steamrolling everyone on their weak schedule. Doesn't look like that is gonna happen. He's still a great QB though. I'm glad they got the win.

Texas A M and Bama coming on and that should be a good one.

Top Bottom