What's new

Who Rides a Motorcycle? B&B bikeweek!

Sweet ride Slaglerock!

This was my Father's Day gift to myself this year after being off of a bike for 22 years! 2003 Yamaha V star 1100 Silverado(kid came via other means).

That looks sweet! BTW, the kid is often why the bikes get lost for 22 years, aren't they? :lol:

Welcome back to the club Rob! :thumbup:

:thumbup1: Brother I didn't realize just how much I really missed riding. I'm loving it and the weather is cooperating. Its really nice out today. Speaking of nice out today I think I'll go for a ri.......

Sweet ride Slaglerock!

This was my Father's Day gift to myself this year after being off of a bike for 22 years! 2003 Yamaha V star 1100 Silverado(kid came via other means).

Thanks and nice ride!

Some very nice looking bikes out there. I humbly submit my daily rider: a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (as usual, I can't keep my hands off anything mechanical!!)

http://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/media/22587/full

Nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the weather is not as cooperative here. I had a very wet rainy ride home. I didn't even think to look at the weather before I left last night. Rain doesn't normally bother me too much but my rear tire is bald. Not cool. :thumbdown

I was amazed at how great it felt to get back on the bike after a two week vacation. I can't imagine going for very long without it. :thumbup:

Well, the weather is not as cooperative here. I had a very wet rainy ride home. I didn't even think to look at the weather before I left last night. Rain doesn't normally bother me too much but my rear tire is bald. Not cool. :thumbdown

I was amazed at how great it felt to get back on the bike after a two week vacation. I can't imagine going for very long without it. :thumbup:

:eek: You need to get that replaced ASAP! Mine is near bald as well so I'm not riding (intentionally) in the rain. I ordered a pair of tires today and should have them in about a week. You need to do the same, brother. Better safe than sorry.

:eek: You need to get that replaced ASAP! Mine is near bald as well so I'm not riding (intentionally) in the rain. I ordered a pair of tires today and should have them in about a week. You need to do the same, brother. Better safe than sorry.

I would have already but the vacation put it on hold for a few weeks. I have to check with the Treasury AKA Mrs. Blackfoot, but I hope to order it this week. If not, I guess I will actually have to garage it until I can. :thumbdown

I would have already but the vacation put it on hold for a few weeks. I have to check with the Treasury AKA Mrs. Blackfoot, but I hope to order it this week. If not, I guess I will actually have to garage it until I can. :thumbdown

I know how that goes. Best of luck. A tire can make a world of difference in the happiness department. My stress levels have dropped since I started riding a motorcycle again.

I know how that goes. Best of luck. A tire can make a world of difference in the happiness department. My stress levels have dropped since I started riding a motorcycle again.

I had no idea when I started riding the effects it would have. There are so many things that I see differently. But, yes, the stress relief was one of the big ones. :thumbup1: Heck, I am more eager to run errands I would have griped about before too. :lol:

I had no idea when I started riding the effects it would have. There are so many things that I see differently. But, yes, the stress relief was one of the big ones. :thumbup1: Heck, I am more eager to run errands I would have griped about before too. :lol:

I couldn't agree more. That and with the luggage I have on my bike I could do full out grocery shopping if need be. :lol:

Today I went on a leisurely 2hr 45min ride through a gorge and around a large lake here. It was awesome!

I couldn't agree more. That and with the luggage I have on my bike I could do full out grocery shopping if need be. :lol:

Today I went on a leisurely 2hr 45min ride through a gorge and around a large lake here. It was awesome!

I am envious of the landscape. Winding roads around here are not what they are in many other places. :thumbdown

Soak it in but be careful. Just tonight we had a guy flown in from a motorcycle verses pole. Funny thing though, two of the three helicopter crew and I all ride. We outnumbered the non-riders on the helipad. We were talking motorcycles on the way down to the ER to help keep him focused and calm. :lol:

I am envious of the landscape. Winding roads around here are not what they are in many other places. :thumbdown

Soak it in but be careful. Just tonight we had a guy flown in from a motorcycle verses pole. Funny thing though, two of the three helicopter crew and I all ride. We outnumbered the non-riders on the helipad. We were talking motorcycles on the way down to the ER to help keep him focused and calm. :lol:

No doubt other drivers are the biggest threat on the road. It is amazing to me how drivers can completely miss a motorcycle headed in their direction. I get cut off pretty frequently. Luckily Brembo brakes all the way around help! :thumbup1:

No doubt other drivers are the biggest threat on the road. It is amazing to me how drivers can completely miss a motorcycle headed in their direction. I get cut off pretty frequently. Luckily Brembo brakes all the way around help! :thumbup1:

I probably told you this already but, my dad taught me to ride last year. My first ride without him, I had some lady pull out in front of me. I knew it was bad but my first trip out? Really? Well, it was a valuable lesson I guess about being careful. :thumbup1:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I probably told you this already but, my dad taught me to ride last year. My first ride without him, I had some lady pull out in front of me. I knew it was bad but my first trip out? Really? Well, it was a valuable lesson I guess about being careful. :thumbup1:

+1

I remind myself each time I sit in the saddle that I am going in to place where every single car I see is trying to run me over, and my mission is to prevent them from succeeding.

I like old razors, old guitars, old hats and old Bikes.....

Both the velocette and the Royal Enfield are originals from the early '50's.

proxy.php

Top Bottom