• Aisle.

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • "Art is King"!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Aisle. Working in Asia for many years racked up over 2 million miles. Window is OK for short hauls but that's about it.

I'm not so much a fan of the view, so all a window seat is to me is less room for however long I'm stuck on the plane. Aisle seat all the way.

This is the interior of my private jet. What is this "aisle" of which you speak?
IMG_0193.JPG

When you're a tall guy, the options are reduced to "Not enough room" or "Even less room than the other one".

For those who complain about people climbing over you -- you're supposed to get up to let them out!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I prefer the window seat, but then again I'm a pilot so you probably prefer if I can see where I'm supposed to fly the plane.

I prefer the window seat. As an adult, I have the fore site to take care of my bathroom needs before I get on the plane so there is no need for me to get up during the flight.

You, sir, must be the absolute steel-bladdered GOD of the Vancouver-Manila overnighter!

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

I prefer the window seat, but then again I'm a pilot so you probably prefer if I can see where I'm supposed to fly the plane.

You, sir, must be the absolute steel-bladdered GOD of the Vancouver-Manila overnighter!

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Now THAT I couldn't do! My experiences have been 3-3.5 hour domestic flights.

Aisle all the way...

First few times, the window is "cool" since you get to see outside. Then you realize that staring at skies are boring after a few minutes and you wish just for that extra little bit of freedom that the aisle seat grants.

And I do not need to lean on anything to sleep :)

WINDOW. I'm a sleeper. Many times I fall asleep after take off and wake up while landing.

Plus I'm kind of a bigger guy so my shoulders extend past the edges of the seat. So I constantly get bumped by people if I'm in the aisle seat. Hate that.

Without a doubt the aisle. I have dancer legs that need to stretch, I love easy access to the trollies, and if I need to pee I WILL pee. I have flown too much for *tap tap* "excuse me. excuse me.". Plus I like having easy access to my overhead bag/s.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Without a doubt the aisle. I have dancer legs that need to stretch, I love easy access to the trollies, and if I need to pee I WILL pee. I have flown too much for *tap tap* "excuse me. excuse me.". Plus I like having easy access to my overhead bag/s.
@ouch -We really need custom titles back- there are a few possibilities here :)

I don't know. It has been 25 years since I flew anywhere.
I'm going to be on a plane in 11 days to visit friends and I'm rather afraid of being stuck for 5+ hours with nothing to do.

Window. The terminal window that is. My wife wanted to go to Europe, but I told her that I have no intention of ever getting on another plane. I did offer to wave to her from the terminal window if she wanted to go.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Window. The terminal window that is. My wife wanted to go to Europe, but I told her that I have no intention of ever getting on another plane. I did offer to wave to her from the terminal window if she wanted to go.
Brain:
Never flying again huh...can I ask why.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself". Amelia Earhart

I take 2 to 3 trips a month on planes. I always shoot for an aisle seat in the exit row. I like the extra leg room and the fact that the seat in front can't recline into my space.

As I enter the plane I like my seat to be on the left side. Being left handed, it makes it easier for me to have my elbow in the aisle for eating and writing.

Top Bottom