What's new

Where to Buy XPEC Shaving Cream

Does anyone know which online vendors carry this cream?

Hi Timothy,

I just bought a huge 240 ml tub of the Unscented XPEC at an online store called: straightrazordesigns.com. I bought a couple other items along with it and the shipping was free. They had very good customer service also.

Craig

Hi Timothy,

I just bought a huge 240 ml tub of the Unscented XPEC at an online store called: straightrazordesigns.com. I bought a couple other items along with it and the shipping was free. They had very good customer service also.

Craig

Thank you, Craig, but they are also out of stock! This forum causes products to move quickly!

straightrazordesigns.com is a good source. It's my local B&M shave shop! (Imperial Shaving). Last time I was in they appeared to have plenty of the entire XPEC line in stock.

Edit: I just saw your comment about them not having it in stock. Hmmm..... I haven't been there for about 6 weeks or so, so it's possible they've sold out of the cream I guess. Oh well.

Ben

SRD just sold their last remaining SCENTED XPEC cream, but they appear to have an ample supply of the UNSCENTED on hand. I have a very bad feeling that this is yet another product that might be discontinued because it's out of stock everywhere, but apparently the two European websites listed above still have some, if they'll ship it to wherever one might live. I got two tubs of scented and one of unscented from SRD a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like that's all of the scented version I'm ever going to have. I'd say if you want it, then find it and buy it now.

Just wanted to let everyone know that XPEC creams are
back in stock at Straight Razor Designs at the present time. Better get it while you can!

Just wanted to let everyone know that XPEC creams are
back in stock at Straight Razor Designs at the present time. Better get it while you can!

Whoa, thanks for posting this. Just placed my order for backups. Looking at the XPEC webpage it doesn't look like they have the cream available anymore. Looks like there is a shave soap now. The cream is IMO the best cream on the market so it would be a shame if it was discontinued.

Last edited:
I've looked at their website a few times, and have seen a few posts on the forums from a few years back. I think they started out with that soap that's still listed on the website from 2007, and then I think they stopped selling the soap and went to the cream. The ingredients appear identical. It could be called both a cream and a soap because it's so dense that it would pass for either. Regardless, yes, a little bit goes a long way, and the performance is outstanding.

The Old Town Shaving Shop at Stats just started carrying the XPEC brand and has quite a bit in stock. The owner Damon is a great guy any very knowledgeable. They will price match and are great to deal with. Only negative is no web site, you have to call and order it.

Top Bottom