What's new

Le Labo shaving cream

I was intrigued about this one as well but very little info. I wanted something in a tube and brushless and ended up getting Omorovicza cream from Budapest. I've shaved with it one time and it was a great shave. But I think I may have used a bit too much. It does have a tendancy to clog multi blade razors but it was fine with my DE. Smells nice and has menthol and camphor and post shave is amazing. Also got some Buly brushless due to couple of mentions here, but haven't shaved with it yet.

I use it when I travel. It is very good along the lines of Kiehls, but I won't replace it.

I will though, however, replace the le lobo aftershave.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
OK, I dug mine out today, I had actually forgotten where I put it and the matching balm.

It’s strong suit is that a wet lather is very slick, and really that’s about it.

It isn’t very concentrated and takes a good bit of product. The lather is pretty thin for the volume of cream that I used. The post shave from the cream is average. The scent is a light aquatic which you would not associate with Le Labo’s scents, but is is pleasant, reminiscent of Carthusia hard soap. The balm is translucent and thin, but works well and the post shave after the balm is good, but not the very best.

IMG_0627.jpeg

Top Bottom