What's new

WHAT'S YOUR TEA TODAY ?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I drink three to five cups of tea a day, no coffee. One first thing in the morning, one while shaving and the rest during the day. Currently my most preferred tea is XO Breakfast, blended in Perth, Western Australia. I can only buy it online.

IMG_0579.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Very simple Lipton Tea!!!

The owner of the last restaurant I worked at was Irish. A requirement at the expo station was Lipton tea bags. There was an electric kettle from I'm guessing the 70's. Noel would blow by the window say make me a tea and there darn sure better be a teabag in a glass with boiling water ready a couple minutes later. He'd finish it with a splash of milk. At least 10 times a shift.

The owner of the last restaurant I worked at was Irish. A requirement at the expo station was Lipton tea bags. There was an electric kettle from I'm guessing the 70's. Noel would blow by the window say make me a tea and there darn sure better be a teabag in a glass with boiling water ready a couple minutes later. He'd finish it with a splash of milk. At least 10 times a shift.
The KISS (Keep It Simple Simon) method works.

Filled the mug with water just off boil. Put the bag in and let it steep for 3 minutes. Pulled the bag and sipped the tea while eating a slice of triple chocolate cake.

I drink cold brew coffee during the warmer months, and, tea for the cold ones. Typically bagged Assam blends. Today it is Tetley Lord Kensington also an Assam.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
🤔 Yesterday, the hostess made fresh lemongrass tea for those who overindulged in the rack of lamb and chicken empanada...

AA

Top Bottom