What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen 14K-M Nib/Sailor Jentle Yama Dori Fountain Pen ink
IMGP7614.JPG

The Mont Blanc stays in my shirt pocket during the day at work, is locked in my desk overnight. The Cross Nile stays in my messenger bag as you always need a ballpoint for filling out carbon copy forms, etc.
proxy.php

I don't do fountain pens as I'm a lefty, and the Mont Blanc rollerball cartridges are AWFUL. So, I just modify Cross gel cartridges to make them fit in the Blanc and it writes like a dream.

At home I have a Faber Castell Tec Flex and Visconti Van Gogh Self Portrait...both ballpoint shells that I use Parker gel cartridges in.

One of these days I will buy myself a Mont Blanc ballpoint in burgundy and stick a Parker gel in that as well.

IMG_2914.JPG

Pelikan M805 Engraved Demonstrator fountain pen 18K-F nib/Sailor Four Seasons Souten fountain pen ink

IMG_2915.JPG

Pelikan M805 Engraved Demonstrator fountain pen 18K-F nib/Sailor Four Seasons Souten fountain pen ink

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Today it is my Dad's old Lord Elgin Black Knight from the early 50s on my wrist and a Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen in my pocket.

proxy.php

IMG_2916.JPG

Top Bottom